YPT Houston: Food Bank Volunteer Event
Dear YPT Members and Friends,
Please join us for a Houston Food Bank Volunteer Event on May 2nd from 06:00 - 09:00 pm at Houston Food Bank (535 Portwall St, Houston, TX, 77029).
About the event: Varies with the makeup volunteers for the shift. Most of the projects at the warehouse involve the inspection, sorting, and repackaging of donated food items for community distribution.
1. Must register at the YPT Houston event page LINK
2. You must register on the Houston Food Bank page (create an account if you are a new member). Click this LINK and signup/log in, it will automatically take you to YPT event time and asks for "REGISTER".
3. Attire Information: CLOSED-TOE SHOES REQUIRED - casual dress, long pants (preferred), t-shirt with sleeves. Bring work gloves if desired.
4. Parking: If space permits it, you may park in the front parking lot, but in the event of a large volunteer turnout, you may be directed to our overflow lot located behind the building.
5. Outside food/drinks are not allowed.
To become a member ($20/year), please signup here: https://yptransportation.app.neoncrm.com/np/clients/yptransportation/membershipJoin.jsp
Sai Kalakuntla, Director of Communications
Follow our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/
|Neon CRM by Neon One|